The NEWTON EASYFIT HI-VIZ fall arrest harness has a fluorescent-colored vest with reflective strips, making the worker highly visible. It is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design. A vest ensures the harness keeps its shape, and the FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Has a fluorescent-colored vest with reflective strips, making the worker highly visible. It makes the worker more visible on a work-site, road or industrial site regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- Easy to use:
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system
- releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired
- two equipment loops