- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
– long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
– short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).